Tax authorities are continually stepping up their tax collecting and auditing operations. When taxpayers receive the dreaded tax notification that their tax return or business will be audited and reviewed, they should obtain competent tax advice right once.
There are three types of tax issues:
- IRS tax problems
- State tax problems
- Sales tax problems
When taxpayers get collection letters attempting to levy and garnish their wages or salaries, or a tax levy notice for their bank account, they should seek competent and dependable tax advice to settle their tax difficulties. When the IRS, the State, or the Sales Tax Agency contacts you, the best person to have on your side is an experienced and trustworthy tax professional who specializes in tax defense.
Top Reasons Why Hire A Professional Tax Pro
- Save you money and time
- Can answer all your queries and resolve your tax issues effectively and fast
- Keep up with the ever-changing tax laws
- Gain peace of mind
- Help eliminate errors and ensures preparations of the returns are accurate and precise
- Provides best strategies to make smart-tax saving decisions
- Can look at your past returns and see if any deductions were missed and amend them for you
- Knows how to deal with the IRS, especially, if you are being audited
- Take the hassle out of doing it yourself
The following are the most prevalent methods for resolving tax issues:
- Full Payment – Avoiding a confrontation with the taxation authority by paying the total amount on the tax notice.
- Pay Correct Tax Only – If you can afford it, paying the total amount of taxes is typically a good solution to your tax problem.
- Pay in Installment Agreement – The best method of resolving your tax situation is to pay the tax amount through an installment plan or settlement.
- Offer in Compromise – If the amount proposed to settle your tax problem equals or exceeds the taxpayer’s Reasonable Collection Potential, RCP, then the taxing authority will accept an offer in compromise, OIC, to resolve your tax problem.
No matter what choice is best for resolving your tax concerns, and there are generally several acceptable options, the taxpayer must follow the tax law moving forward. Such that, all tax returns must be submitted on time, as must all forecasted income taxes and payroll contributions.
If you seek the best tax preparation service company to prepare your tax returns for your tax issue, please do not hesitate to call us here at Tax Expert for America to assist you in addressing your tax situation. We handle IRS tax collection and audit issues, state tax audit and collection concerns, and sales tax problems. Have peace of mind knowing that we are a team of fully licensed and state-certified tax experts best known for representing taxpayers in getting the maximum refund possible they deserve!
Some of the Services We Offered
Let us handle all your accounting and tax problems, so you can focus on what you love and do best! Contact us today if you have any questions and for your consultation!